INCommunities has a solid reputation for being the first stop source for anyone needing community and social service information in the Niagara Region. Our database contains more than 2,700 records of programs and services available to the Niagara community. The database records are updated annually, ensuring the information you need is here and will meet your needs.
The Community Information Database is searchable by community, keyword, organization name or service categories. The search will produce all records that match your requirements. Within each record, you’ll find all contact information including website and e-mail, contact names and a description of the services offered.
Our goal is to provide you with the Community Services Information you need in whatever way is best for you. Find the answers you need by:
- calling 211 – a free phone call available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- searching the Community Services Database
- e-mailing info@INCommunities.ca
- coming into the office at 235 Martindale Road, Unit 10 in St. Catharines, Ontario (open 9am to 4pm – Monday to Friday)
- sending your question by fax to 905-682-4314
- calling the TTY 1-888-340-1001
- tweeting your question to @INCommunities_211
- posting or direct messaging your question on Facebook: INCommunities – 211 Central South
* You will receive a response to your inquiry within two business days