Everyone will have access to community information and resources that enables positive choices.
INCommunities utilizes a person-centred approach to assess needs and connect people to community information and resources.
- Makes strategic, policy, operational and day-to-day decisions based on the clients’ best-interest; ensures interaction optimizes the clients’ experience; views own behaviours from the perspective of the client; goes the extra-mile; follows through on commitments; works from a position of trust.
- Helps others to grow, develop and think for themselves; takes on challenging tasks and remains solution oriented; creates strong working relationships; self-evaluates; takes ownership.
- Takes time to understand; acknowledges and celebrates differences; considers the needs and interest of others; delivers services in a way that respects the differences and needs of others.
Service to others
- Constantly strives for the highest level of professionalism; delivers on commitments and follows through on promises; actively listens and conveys information effectively; builds trust and demonstrates integrity.
- Is courteous and thoughtful of others; treats others the way they want to be treated; actively works as part of the team; offers others honest feedback in a constructive way; discourages gossip and negativity.